Dads – gotta love ’em, but they can be hard to shop for. Have no fear, the holiday gift guide for dads is here! Whether he’s a handyman around the house or a scotch connoisseur in his down time, you’ll find the perfect gift for him right here.
Clockwise, from top right:
- Eyeglasses Holder: Every time my dad puts down his glasses he loses them. If your dad’s a little scatterbrained too, get him this eyeglasses holder so he’ll always remember where he left them.
- Magnetic Wristband: Handy dads will love this magnetic wristband that keeps all the little bits and bobs at the ready while he’s fixing your car or something around the house.
- Freezer Glasses: If he likes the hard stuff, these glasses keep his drink frosty while he sips. Just pop ’em in the freezer beforehand, then enjoy! There’s even a silicone grip so he won’t freeze his hand off.
- UGG Men’s Ascot Slippers: These are hands down the coziest slippers he’ll never want to take off. Just what cold winter floors call for.
- Breakfast Sandwich Maker: For the guy who always made you breakfast. Let him take it easy in the morning with a breakfast sandwich maker that does it all from toasting the muffins to melting the cheese.
- Streamlight Pocket Flashlight: This rechargable pocket flashlight boasts an amazing brightness and run time for its small size. It even has a clip in case he wants to attach it to his cap – total dad move!
- Beer Cozies: If your dad likes to pop open a cold one, he wants to well, keep it cold. Which is exactly what these good lookin’ jacket beer cozies do!