This year’s been tough on all of us, especially moms! Whether they’re juggling a new baby, trying to work while the kids are remote learning or a seasoned pro done with child rearing, they’re going to love these thoughtful gifts.
Clockwise, from top right:
- Personalized Earrings: Any mom would love their kids’ names on these cute personalized earrings – they come in three finishes, too: gold, silver or rose gold so you can tailor them to her taste.
- Capri Blue Candle: We all know and love the sweet citrusy punch this Capri Blue Volcano candle gives off – it’s great for creating a calming, relaxing oasis where she can get away from it all (for a while at least!)
- Instant Pot: The 7-in-1 wonder that set the world on fire a few years ago is still going strong, and this time it comes in colors! Choose from teal, coral, white and even Star Wars-themed versions.
- Snuggle Lounger: If it’s good enough for Oprah’s Favorite Things gift list, it’s good enough for me! If she’s always freezing, she’s going to love this wearable blanket which is almost like giving her a huge hug.
- Ember Smart Mug: Moms of young kids never get to drink their caffeine while it’s still hot. Keep hers warm until she gets a chance to enjoy it with this smart temperature controlled mug.
- Revlon Dryer Brush: Everyone and their mom swears by this brush for volumizing and smoothing in one step – don’t just take my word for it, read some of the nearly 19,000 glowing reviews on Amazon!
- Packing Cubes: When we finally get to travel again, she’s going to need a vacation – badly. Snag these chic packing cubes to keep her organized on her next trip.